- LIST OF EDUCATION COMPANIES OFFERING FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS DUE TO SCHOOL CLOSINGS
- Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing
- Go Nebraska Kids!
- Centralized collection of resources-games, activities, and more!
- Parent Tips and Activity Ideas from PBS
- Activity and Enrichment for Every Subject!
- Games by Subject
- Internet Service
- Daily Schedule Ideas
- Understanding Zoom Safety
- Zoom Tutorials
- Parent’s Ultimate Guide to Google Classroom
Don’t forget the importance of Brain Breaks!
Want to take a break AND make a difference? Do safe community service with the Give Yourself a Challenge Project! See details here.
Read with Mrs. Wharton!
Sign up here!
- Spalding App: Practice phonograms in writing and orally every day
- Spalding Resource for K-3
- Online Storybook with famous favorite children’s stories
- List of Famous Children’s Authors Doing Virtual Read Alouds and Activities
- Spelling Monster App
- Friday Fun with the Author of Captain Underpants, Dav Pilkey!
- Time Magazine for Kids
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE
Electronic Learning Introduction
Speech/Language YouTube videos:
- Children’s Yoga at 8:00 A.M. on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Calendar of Activities
- Alphabet Yoga
- Alphabet Name Activity
- Sensory Balanced Daily Schedule
- Flattened Take Home Packet – Scissors Skills
- Schedule of Free Kid Lit Live Virtual Author/Illustrator Visits and Read Alouds. See more info here: KidLit TV.
- Occupational Therapy Home Activities.
- Kids Master Skills Take Home Packet – Brain Breaks.
- Kids Master Skills Take Home Packet – Scissors Skills.
- Kids Master Skills Take Home Packet – Yoga Cards.
- Distance Learning Bingo
Earth Day Project Ideas
Now, more than ever, is a time to come together, and music is a way we can express ourselves and be creative. Mrs. Davis will be posting videos to your individual classes. If you would like access to ALL the videos and Sprouts music online, please email Mrs. Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Daily Zoo learning – Tune in at 2 p.m. every day on Facebook (Omaha Zoo) for a special video highlighting animal enrichment, behind-the-scenes experiences and other educational activities.
- Keep Omaha Beautiful’s Nature in Your Neighborhood and Nature Treasure Walk
- Scholastic at Home with Weekly Science Enrichment
- Switch Zoo-Learn and Play Animal-Themed Mini Games
- National Geographic Kids
Click Here To Read the Most Recent Update: